Friday 9 September 2011

NOTD - Seventeen Supreme No. 18

Hey guys!

I just wanted to show you my new favourite nail polish. I received quite a few compliments when I was wearing it and I decided to make a little post about it in case you are interested in buying it. It is from Seventeen (a Greek company) but I'm not sure which exactly are the countries which sell their products. Luckily I can find Seventeen products where I live, which is great because they have lovely products at relatively low prices. This particular nail polish costs about 4 euros and it's shade number 18 from their Supreme nail polish collection.  Even though I'm an OPI fan (who isn't?) I can honestly say that there is almost no difference between these two brands. The colours are gorgeous and plenty to choose from, they have a good lasting power (almost a week) and they have a nice shine. The only thing I don't like is the strong smell, but at 4 euros what can I ask?
Sooo, the shade in question (no. 18) has a weird (but gorgeous) colour because it's a combination of beige and grey with a hint of purple. It looks great and even though it's a great colour for autumn and winter I think it can be worn in any season.




(in real life it has a bit more beige to it)



What are your favourite nail polish colours for this season?

Lots of kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...