Monday 3 October 2011

Afternoon at the museum

This weekend I felt like a character from "Night at the Museum" because I went to visit the newly reopened Museum of Natural History and all the exhibits felt so incredibly alive. I felt like a child again as I was walking through the halls filled with exhibits from all around the world. When I was little, my dad used to take me quite often to this museum...it was one of my favourite places :) I am very happy with how it looks right now, it's a lot more modern, with much more information and more exhibits...and there were so many people visiting the museum; there was even a big queue at the entrance, and honestly, nowadays you don't see queues at museums quite often, do you? I'm glad the reopening was such a success!
Anyway, it was a lovely way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Now I'm gonna show you a few pics from the museum (btw I know that some of my pics have the date and time on them and I know how some people find it annoying but I prefer to leave them there because in this way I'll always know when the pics were taken; silly, I know :)).









That's it guys, I hope you had a lovely weekend too! Talk to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...