Monday 17 October 2011

New trench coat!

Hello girls!


I don't know about you guys, but autumn seems to be the season when I shop the most. And this is a funny thing considering that I absolutely dislike cold weather. But in terms of clothing I think that autumn and winter offer us a great variety of pieces of clothing, from coats and jumpers to dresses, scarves and boots. Also with such a great number of pieces of clothing the combinations for different outfits are endless. See, cold weather has it's bright side :)

Until now I didn't buy so many stuff for the cold season, partly because the weather has been very hot for this period and partly because I'm trying to limit my shopping to basic or classic pieces of clothing that will not go out of trend after a season or two. I confess that this resolution of mine doesn't always work but at least I'm really willing to stick to it (most of the time)!  

Anyway,  on Friday I went shopping because I was searching for a shorter trench coat and luckily for me I managed to find it at Zara. The quality is great and I think it's a good value for the money I paid.



It's such a classic piece and I love love love it! And it has the perfect length for my high :) Success! Also it is perfect for this horrible cold and rainy weather.


Until next time,
lots of kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...