Thursday 6 October 2011

Balea "Trend It Up" Dry Shampoo Review

Hello girls!

Today I want to talk to you about Balea "Trend It Up" Dry Shampoo. This is the first dry shampoo I've ever tried, but I love it. It's super easy to use and the results are great.
I wash my hair every three days so in its third day it tends to be a little greasy and most of the times I have to tie it in a pony tail or braid it. Therefore when I heard about this dry shampoo from a fellow blogger I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!
The product claims to revitalize your hair, reduce the sebum and the bad smell. Moreover, you can win up to one day without washing it.


My opinion
Fortunately, the product does what it claims. It reduces the sebum and adds a bit of volume, therefore the hair looks revitalized. It also has a fresh but discreet smell, which is good because you're not going to feel dizzy after using it. I still wash my hair in its third day but at least it looks decent throughout the day. Also it has a small price tag, less than 3 euros. A total bargain because I love the product and I really recommend it! Whenever you want to revitalize your hair or you don't feel like washing it, this dry shampoo is the answer! However, don't exaggerate and use it more than one day because it can have a reversed effect. Also, you better use it when your hair starts to look greasy and not when it's really greasy because I don't think it will have any effect at all.

How to use it
After diving your hair in strands, spray the product over them, especially at the roots and less towards the ends because it can dry your hair a bit. You will notice that the shampoo will leave some white powder when you apply it, and this is why you have to wipe it with a towel or simply massage it so that you spread the product through your hair.

I hope this review was helpful :)

Until next time, lots of kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...