Sunday 30 October 2011

Style Crush

I never thought I'd say this...but I think I have a style crush on Pippa M. As I told you in a previous post, I don't quite understand all the fuss around her or people's obsession with her, but this can't stop me from appreciating her personal style. Although her style from a few years ago wasn't exactly my cup of tea, I must admit that lately she has been wearing some lovely pieces. I know that a lot of people consider her style as being rather dull or too simple, but I think that this simplicity gives so much charm to her outfits. I really think that less is more and although I do like to experiment with my clothes from time to time, I have to say that I'm a fan of simple and feminine outfits.





   

These are my favourite outfits from her recent outings. I really like the fact that she prefers classic pieces that will never go out of fashion. As I said in my previous posts, I think we should invest more in classic, staple pieces. I sound like an old lady, don't I? :)) 

What's your style crush?

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...