Wednesday 9 November 2011

Perfect late autumn day

Hello cupcakes!

Yesterday was my name day anniversary and I had a wonderful time with my boyfriend and my beautiful family! I was so lucky because yesterday was a gorgeous sunny autumn day and I had the chance to go for a walk in one of my favourite parks (I wanted to go since ages but I've been mega busy with work, I even had to go on Saturday because we had an emergency); so yesterday was somewhat of a bonus :) The park looked great with all the trees "dressed" in gorgeous colours and with the sun peeking from between the leaves. Afterwords, we went for some drinks in a lovely pub and in the evening we had a great home-cooked dinner with my family.

Moreover, I received some gorgeous flowers (my house is again full of flowers :X) and some beautiful presents, among which some Sephora goodies, a great pair of leather gloves and a lovely knitted jumper (you'll be seeing them featured on my blog in future posts)! I was so spoilt and had an amazing time! So thank you to all the people who made this day so special!

Also, here are a few pics from yesterday.







 (I have no idea what I was trying to do in this pic)




Aren't the trees just gorgeous? Even though I'm a summer person I must admit that sunny autumn days are simply amazing :)

Talk to you soon

Lots of kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...