Sunday 27 November 2011

Clarins face powder & Sephora present

Hello girls!

Today I want to show you my new Clarins compact face powder and a few bits and bobs. As I told you before, I'm all for a natural look, therefore I wanted a light and soft face powder which could give my skin a healthy, matte finish. I'm very pleased with this powder and I think that the description from its packaging suits it perfectly, because it really has "an ultra light texture which melts into the skin for a natural, velvety finish" and it "evens the complexion in a subtle, soft veil". So much poetry :)) To make things simpler, these are the words that describe it best: light, natural, soft, comfort and subtle. So if you are searching for a powder which can give you all of these, here it is!  It comes in three shades and I have no 30 Beige sable/ Sandy beige.




Next, I wanted to show you the little present I received from Sephora and Givenchy. Because I recently purchased some products from Givenchy, they offered me (and many other customers of course) a free make-up bag, some brushes (except the face brush the rest of them are really tiny and kinda useless) and an anti-wrinkle cream sample (which I'm gonna give to my mum).


I really like the make-up bag; it was perfect timing because I was actually searching for a new one.
And last but not least I wanted to tell you that My New Look order arrived yesterday and the cardigan looks great! It has a gorgeous lively colour that will make any outfit stand out. I must say I expected it to be shorter, but I like it nevertheless. Here is a sneak peek...the rest in a future outfit post :D


That's all lovelies!

Until next time, lots of kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...