Friday 11 November 2011

NOTD - Road House Blues by OPI

Hello guys!

It's time for a new NOTD!  I've been wanting a dark blue nail polish for ages because 1. I love dark nail polishes and 2. one of my favourite colours is dark blue. And I was lucky to find just the perfect shade at OPI!  Therefore, I present to you Road house blues from their latest collection, Touring America .



Two coats is all you need to get this great colour. I simply love it and I'm sure I'm gonna wear it like crazy this winter!



Also, I wanted to show you a few glimpses of my beautiful flowers. I think this is the best thing about anniversaries: all the flowers you get (and presents too, who am I kindding? :))!





Aren't they beautiful? :)

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...