Friday 25 November 2011

New Cosmetics: Chanel Vitalumiere & Sephora goodies

Hello lovelies!

How are you all? I'm so busy with work at the moment...so many things to do and so little time. Other than that, I've ordered a waterfall cardigan from New Look and I can't wait for it to arrive! I hope it doesn't get lost on its way :D

Anyway, today I wanted to show you the latest additions to my cosmetics collection. Fortunately my budget didn't quite suffer that much because I've got most of them as a present for my name day's anniversary a few weeks ago. So I was pretty lucky :)

Here they are:



This is my first mineral foundation. It's from Sephora and I have to say I'm really pleased with it. It has a medium coverage but it is very buildable in the same time. It offers a matte finish and it's indicated for all skin types. The foundation also has SPF15, it's oil free and it doesn't have parabens. I really recommend it because I like how matte and how picture perfect my complexion looks after applying it. The shade I have is R30 (moyen/ medium).


Next up: Chanel Vitalumiere. I wanted this foundation for such a long time and I've got it as a present. It is very light, you barely feel it on your skin, it has medium coverage but is is also buildable if you want a thicker coverage. I personally like lighter foundations because I'm a fan of the natural look and I'm very happy when I find products that offer me a healthy natural glow. And this is what this foundation offers me. It is very moisturising and soft and it has SPF15. The shade I have is nr. 30 Cendre. However, during the day it may look a bit oily around your T zone, and you might need a powder to mattify this region. But overall, I'm pleased with it because it does everything it says.




Last but not least, I wanted to show you these 2 eye shadows.The first one is from Sephora (shade peach beige nr. 13) and the second one is from Too Faced (shade Glamazon). I'm a big fan of neutral/ pastel eye shadows and in the days when I don't feel like wearing too much make-up I apply one of these eye shadows, then some eyeliner and mascara and I'm ready to go :)

That's it guys! I hope you liked these products and in case you were thinking about buying one of them (or all :D), I hope I've managed to help you make up your mind (even a bit) :P

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...