Friday 18 November 2011

New in: leather gloves

Hello guys,

I hope you are all doing great! I'm so happy it's Friday (who isn't?) and I can finally sleeeep and relax! I don't know about you, but I've been feeling so Christmassy lately because of the cold weather and all the Christmas decorations which are starting to appear slowly but surely everywhere!! God, I love this time of the year!

Anyway, because  of the cold weather outside, I needed to buy some gloves and I found just the perfect pair at Promod. I'm a huge fan of leather gloves because I find them to be so stylish and chic; but unfortunately they're not very warm. But surprisingly my new gloves have a great soft lining which keep my hands really warm. And their leather is extremely soft. They also have a cute little detail, a small cream bow, which makes them so much cuter. Love it!



They had a lot of beautiful models, both leather and suede and in different colours such as dark blue, turquoise, red, brown and black of course. So if you're interested, go and check them out at Promod's official site or in their stores.  Also if you like my gloves, here's the link to them!

In other news, I wanted to show you my new photo frame because I think it's simply gorgeous and I hope you'll agree :)



It's so weird to show you a photo of me within another photo :)) I just love the little pearls and the delicate filigree. It looks so elegant, doesn't it?

Also, recently I've got some amazing new make-up, among which a mineral foundation from Sephora and the now famous Chanel Vitalumiere foundation. I'm thinking of making a compared review of the two products because I'm very pleased with both of them. We'll see :)

And last but not least, I've got some exciting news regarding the first days of December, but more of this in my next post!

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...