Friday 28 October 2011

Flower Power

Hello girls!

I can't believe it's finally weekend! I had such a busy week at work and at uni and I'm so happy that it's all over...for now. I can't wait to relaaaax!

Today, after classes, my boy came to pick me up and he had a little surprise for me: a gorgeous flower bouquet! He knows that I absolutely adore flowers and how happy it makes me to receive a flower bouquet, especially when there is no special occasion...for example just because it's Friday :) I previously told him how much I loved the combination between yellow and purple and surprisingly he remembered it and bought me some gorgeous autumn flowers in the above mentioned colours.

Also, a few days ago, while going to work I saw a woman selling some beautiful autumn flowers and I couldn't help myself and bought four bouquets :)) I don't know about you but flowers put an instant smile on my face and they brighten up my day anytime! I love having flowers in my room or in the house all the time.

So, first of all here are the pics from this evening. I've been wearing this trench coat like crazy for the past two weeks because I simply love it! It's such a classic piece! Also, I can't believe how huge my bag look in the pics...I know it is big because it has to carry all my stuff from work plus uni, but I don't see it as being THAT big :))



Trench coat - Zara
Scarf - H&M
Black leather bag - Peek and Cloppenburg
Ballet flats - Hogl

Second of all, here are a few pics with my lovely flowers. They cheer me up every morning when I wake up :)





Aren't they gorgeous? I basically don't have any more vases left without flowers...but I'm so not complaining :)


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...