Monday 3 October 2011

Braided beauty

Who said that only people can have their hair did? Yesterday I met a charming young (horse) lady who had her hair did for a very special event she had to go to and eventually participate in. It was a horse show competition of course and this young lady is not your typical beauty salon client.



We should take some hair tips from this lovely lady, don't you think? After all, horses are the inventors of the pony tail, aren't they? :)


A little treat for the braided lady because she was so beautiful and nice and stylish!
(I had to crop this pic because I'm not sure that my friend would have appreciated the idea of me putting a pic of her on this blog)

Therefore, as if it isn't already obvious, I went to a horse show competition again this weekend and it was great and very exciting! I didn't get the chance to take many pics but I did manage to capture this very unique horse hair style :)

I also snapped a quick OOTD pic before I left the house for the competition. I absolutely love this blouse which I bought this summer and I love how it looks with the denim vest. Unfortunately my camera didn't manage to capture quite clearly the ruffle of the blouse but you can see it better in the above pic. I know I should probably invest in a new camera but this one has so much sentimental value since it has been my companion in all my trips for quite a few years. I'm pretty conservative about my stuff :))


Blouse - United Colors of Benetton
Denim vest - Mango
Jeans - Miss Sixty
Bag - Nine West
Flats - Deichmann


Have a great start of the week!

Lots of Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...