Saturday 8 October 2011

Tan Leather Boots (finally!)

Hello lovelies!

Breaking news! I found the perfect pair of tan boots! :)) Sorry guys, but I'm so excited when I finally find something I wanted so badly! I've been looking for a nice pair of tan boots for over a month but I just couldn't find one...I mean there were tan boots but not what I wanted because they were either too chunky or with too many buckles. And I wanted something classic that would go perfectly both with a pair of jeans and with a dress or a skirt. 
So this week after work I popped into Zara to see what was new and bang!...a pair of gorgeous tan leather boots was there (waiting for me of course)! They fitted perfectly and looked great on my leg (they even made me look a bit taller hurray!). Therefore, I bought them and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! I rarely find a boot that suits me this well. They have a gorgeous model and I think they will be a huge hit and a lot of people will buy them.
I think that deep down inside I knew that Zara would rescue me again!  I know I may sound so melodramatic but I'm sure that I'm not the only one who gets so excited when finding something I really wanted for so long. It's in women's DNA so there's nothing we can do about it, is there now? :)
So without further rambling here are THE BOOTS: 










I really like the zip at the back because I think this detail gives them a particular charm.  I also love the fact that their colour is sort of a reddish brown and not a beige brown because it makes them stand out more. I think they will look great with everything and I can't wait to wear them!

Do you have any favourite pair of boots?

Lots of kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...