Monday 17 October 2011

These boots were made for walking...to the movies

Hello chéries!

I hope you had a lovely weekend! Fortunately for me, this weekend I finally had the time to rest after a pretty busy week. The weather outside was horrible (very cold and rainy brrr) so I decided to spend most of my weekend indoors. Except going to the movies on Saturday night with my boyfriend, I didn't do anything really exciting. We went to see the screening of the latest version of The Three Musketeers. I can't say that it blew me away but it was a nice & fun movie and I enjoyed watching it. I personally prefer the 1993 version to this one because the story is better told and the accent falls more on the plot and on the characters than in this new version where the emphasis is more on the special effects and on the action scenes. This  movie rather tells an old story in a modern way, so don't expect it to be completely faithful to the book or to the historical period in witch the action takes place. But like I said, it is a fun movie to watch :)

I also wanted to show you my outfit  from last night. With the nasty weather outside I finally had the chance to wear my beloved tan boots. I really wanted to feel very comfortable so I paired them with a cozy cardigan, a knitted top and jeans.



Boots - Zara
Cardigan - Mango
Knitted top - Mango
Jeans - Miss Sixty
Bag - Nine West

I really hope that the weather will get better soon because I just can't stand the cold. It makes me want to stay in bed all day :)

I wish you a great start of the week and I'll talk to you very soon!

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...