Tuesday 11 October 2011

Today's inspiration & rainy day ramblings

Hello cupcakes!

I hope this nasty weather isn't spoiling your week! I personally hate cold rainy days because they tend to affect my mood; I don't know about you guys, but on these days I feel sleepy, grumpy and bored and I feel like staying indoors rather than going out. This is why in the past few days all I did, except going to work and university, was read lots of magazines, check out my favourite blogs and watch Downton Abbey (I absolutely love the series). And to make the atmosphere more cozy in my room I even bought a few scented candles (lavender and wild cranberries!) because I think they can help you relax so much more!

Unfortunately, from what I've heard the weather will continue to be cold so I've already planned some wardrobe reorganization (out with my last summer clothes and in with autumn/winter clothes) and a small (or big?) shopping spree because I need to buy some stuff ( I really want a trench coat and a few accessories).

Moving on now :) A few days ago I was surfing Glamour's website and found a picture of Pippa Middleton dressed in different shades of brown. Even though I'm not a fan of extreme colour coordination I must admit I really liked the way she matched her clothes and how everything looked on her. I love the dress and how she accentuated her waist with the skinny belt; I really like her signature Modalu bag and her tan boots, but maybe I'm just subjective because I have a similar pair :)) .
I have to say I'm not Pippa's biggest fan because I really don't understand all the hype around her, but  I have to admit that most of the times she has a beautiful style and she can look effortlessly chic.



P.S. how cute is the little pidgin? :X

Until next time, lots of kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...