Friday 7 October 2011

NOTD - Percolated Pink

Today I have a quick NOTD for you, guys. The nail polish which I'm going to show you is from Max Factor, shade  no. 732 "Percolated Pink" from their nailfinity range . This is one of my favourite colours of all time and I have been repurchasing it ever since it appeared one or two years ago. I simply love the colour...it's a dusty pink and you can wear it no matter the season you're in. It love the fact that it looks so elegant on my nails but also the fact that it has a good staying power of almost a week. Moreover it comes with a nice price tag too. It costs around 7 euros and bearing in mind its lasting power, the good quality, the nice shine and the lovely colour it's not much at all.



This is one nail polish I'll definitely keep repurchasing because I absolutely like everything about it!

Lots of kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...