Saturday 3 March 2012

February Favourites

Hello girls,

I hope you are having a wonderful sunny weekend! Today I wanted to write about the products I've used the most in the past month. Since most of February was pretty cold and it snowed a lot, I used a lot of hydrating products (shocking, I know) and less make-up products on my face since I risked turning into a raccoon due to the all the snow. Therefore, for me, the first part of February hasn't been very glam since my main purpose was to be hydrated and natural :) Thankfully, spring is here now and I can't wait for all the colour!

On to the favourites now:


1. Benefit Erase Paste - I'm in love with this concealer; I like its texture, its coverage and the fact that it brightens my under eye area. The only minus is the fact that it tends to settle into the fine lines under my eyes, but if you apply some powder on top of it it will resolve the problem.

2. Carmex lip balm - the best lip balm I've ever used. I have very sensitive lips so this highly moisturising lip balm is perfect for me whether I use it on its own or as a base for my lipstick.

3. Nivea Pure & Natural body milk - I really like Nivea's Pure & Natural line. I find this body lotion to be very hydrating and you only need a relatively small amount of product to do the job.

4. Dove hand cream (winter limited edition) - I have really dry skin on my hands so I constantly need a very hydrating hand cream, especially during winter time, and this limited edition hand cream from Dove was surprisingly good.

5. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in the shade 'boy' - this has got to be my favourite lipstick shade. I love natural shades on my lips and this gorgeous shade of natural pink looks so elegant and luxurious. I also love its soft texture and the fact that it's so easy to ware.

6. Lancome Juicy Tube in 'Lychee' - in terms of lip glosses, this new Juicy Tube is my current favourite. I like the fact that it's so moisturising and it has a good lasting power. It is a bit too sheer, but it has a nice pinkish shade, perfect for natural looks.

7. Sephora and Maybelline liquid eye liners - since in February I went for a more natural look which didn't involve any elaborate eye make-up, these two liquid eyeliners (one in purple and one in black) were my most reached out eye products. These two aren't exactly the most intense eyeliners but they are very appropriate for a more natural look.

8. Garnier Fructis hair polishing wax - in winter my hair tends to be quite freezy due to all the hats and knitwear, so I needed a product to keep it under control. This polishing wax from Garnier Fructis, except from the fact that it smells divine, kept my hair into place, fixing (most of the times) its frizz typical for this dry period. I also liked the fact that it offered shine to my hair, which made it look healthier.

9. Apple scented Ikea candle - it smells gorgeous! I think this is my new favourite scent. It's so fresh and energising.

Which were your favourites this month? Any product you can recommend me?

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...