Wednesday 7 March 2012

Just a normal day at work...or not?!

 Hello guys!

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post, so I thought I should get this 'problem' fixed! Yesterday I had a great day...one of those days when you feel that you can conquer the world! In the  morning I had to go to a conference which was supposed to last until 6 in the evening but fortunately I was able to leave around 2 o'clock because my ultra super interpreter skills were no longer required, so my boss took mercy on me and asked the chauffeur to take me back home, but I asked him to take me downtown because I had some little shopping to do (boy, I could get used to this...a chauffeur at my disposal, a fancy car...you might think I have a fairytale job or something, but I actually don't :)) these types of things happen rarely) Hmmm I wonder when am I going to be able to repeat this diva-like experience again... Mooooooving on now, after buying the things I wanted I returned home (via the glamorous tube this time) and then I went to a birthday party. I wish I could have days like these more often, when everything falls into place and goes swimmingly!

Before I left the house in the morning I snapped a few pictures of what I was wearing.  Because I expected to be stuck to a chair for more than 6 hours I opted for some jeans but I paired them with a ruffled shirt, a navy cardigan, heeled booties and my beautiful Modalu bag so that my outfit would be on the casual smart side. I hope you like the result :)





































Shirt - Mango
Cardigan - Peek & Cloppenburg
Jeans - Miss Sixty
Booties - Nine West
Bag - Modalu



That's it from me. Enjoy the rest of the week!

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...