Thursday 22 March 2012

Vogue stikes again

A  few days ago I came across this dreamy Vogue editorial which featured the wonderful Kate Moss and I  was instantly mesmerised. The glamorous photo shoot took place at The Ritz in Paris, where Kate modelled some haute couture pieces by Alexander McQueen, Dior, Valentino and Giambattista Valli. The result is absolutely breathtaking, with Kate Moss looking like a modern Marie Antoinette. I've told you before I'm obsessed with Marie Antoinette and 18th century France and this fact probably made me love the photos even more. Not to mention the gorgeous rooms from The Ritz which look exactly like the royal apartments from Versailles or from any other equally wonderful chateau.

I know that these pictures are all over the Internet and everybody is talking about them, but I liked them so much that it was impossible for me not to dedicate them a post. Feast your eyes, ladies!









What do your think about this editorial? Which are your favourite photos? Mine are the first two...the bed from the first photo and the dining room from the second one are absolutely fabulous, aren't they? (I never thought that a hotel could be this amazing)

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...