Saturday 10 March 2012

Weekly Report #1

Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all having a fab weekend! Time for some highlights of the past week :)

 


1. H&M and Modalu's spring/summer catalogues along with my new animal print scarf from H&M; 2. A delicious wild fruits tiramisu and the best frappe in town; 3. The outfit I wore on Thursday when I went out with my boyfriend to celebrate Women's Day; 4. New hair care products from Syoss: an intensive repair mask and a heat protection spray; 5. Some beautiful snowdrops from the countryside (not only do they smell incredible but I also like to see them as spring's loyal messengers); 6. The gorgeous flowers I received on Women's Day; 7. Leonidas candy. Enough said.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...