Wednesday 6 June 2012

NOTD - O.P.I. Malaysian Mist


Today I wanted to show you my favourite nail polish at the moment, which is Malaysian Mist by O.P.I. It is a gorgeous pastel peachy colour with a glossy finish. It is a a bit sheer, therefore it requires about three coats in order to become opaque, but the result is gorgeous. 



Even though it is a bit annoying to apply three coats of nail polish, as I said, it's still my current favourite summer nail polish due to its beautiful colour, but things might change after I'll devastate pay a visit to the new Nails Inc counter over at Sephora. I can't wait to buy a few shades since I've been waiting for such a long time for the Nails Inc polishes to be available in our country.

Do you have any summer nail polish recommendation for me?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...