Friday 8 June 2012

OOTD - Zara Chiffon Sweater

You probably know by now how much I love my new Zara chiffon sweater. This is why I tried to wear it as much as I could before the weather turned really hot. I think this is my favourite clothing item at the moment because I adore (yes, adore!) everything about it. Its colour, its design, its pattern, its length...you name it.

For today's OOTD I decided to wear it with a pair of Zara skinny jeans, nude ballet flats and my River Island tassel bag (another favourite of mine). I've worn this outfit yesterday to run some errands and for a late evening walk in the nearby park.

 


(my 'take the damn picture' face)


I'm so happy I've bought it because this is a great item which I can wear on numerous occasions. So if you see it in your local Zara don't hesitate to buy it since it is really versatile and beautiful.

On a different note, I can't wait to finish my dissertation....just a few more weeks and I'm done. I'm completely bored and tired of all the writing and I want to go on a holiday so badly!!

And in order to cheer me up in the meantime, I went shoe shopping! Horrible excuse, I know, but I needed some flat sandals for the summer and I managed to find some gorgeous ones, along with a new pair of ballet flats. Oops...they were on sale and I've been eyeing them for quite some time and I just couldn't resist the temptation. My wallet is not too happy about it, but I sure am!

Hope you're going to have a fantastic weekend!

Talk to you soon x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...