Tuesday 26 June 2012

Today I like...

Not one...but two things!

First in line is this gorgeous Zara blouse with studded collar. I know there is a studs madness out there this season and I'm completely in love with this trend. I really really really want this shirt but it's so darn expensive...almost 70 Euros for a shirt? Not good. But maybe I'll buy it as a graduation present? Or I'll keep searching for a cheaper alternative... Either way, I love this rock chic turn on an otherwise average shirt.


The second item I love is this clutch from Asos. I really want a more casual clutch which I can wear during daytime and this one seems to be a good option. The colour is perfect for all seasons and the studs give it a more modern twist. The only downside is that I wanted a slightly oversized clutch but this is more of a normal sized one. But I like it so much nevertheless. It's currently on sale at 28 pounds, reduced from 42. I'm torn so if you have any advice please share :)


I know there haven't been too many posts lately, but I'm working hard to finish my dissertation paper since I have to submit it on Friday. I can't wait to get it over with once and for all! Wish me luck!

Take care loves x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...