Monday 18 June 2012

The Perfect Pair of Summer Flat Sandals


I'm super excited to have finally found the perfect pair of flat sandals for summer! Due to the fact that summer time in Bucharest is extremely hot and sunny, I mostly prefer wearing flat sandals during the day because they are very comfortable and go with a lot of clothing pieces, such as maxi dresses, short flowy dresses, short shorts, skinny jeans, crop pants, long or short skirts, etc.

I think that the last pair of flat sandals I was crazy about was a pair from Zara which I bought around two or three years ago. I didn't think it was possible to like a pair of sandals more than my beloved Zara pair, but this summer I was lucky to find a gorgeous pair of leather flat sandals by Enzo Bertini (a multibrand shoe store) in some gorgeous neutral shades: beige and light grey. I love them so much!





What do you think? I'm so happy when I manage to find items I like so much as these two cuties. They will definitely be one of my summer staples this season.

Take care lovelies & enjoy the beautiful weather x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely sandals!

    *Sheinside giveaway on my blog!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I am looking to replace my beloved flat sandals which broke last summer after 3 summers of hard work ;-) And these would fit the bill nicely, especially if I could find them in a bright shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them :) I also had a pair of flat sandals which I had been wearing for the past 3 summers, but they really needed to be replaced since they started to look really worn. Luckily I found this beautiful pair and I couldn't be more happy with them :)

      Delete
  3. Very awesome flat sandals!!They look very comfortable, perfect for shopping!!
    I really love these sandals they have a gladiator chic style to them while maintaining femininity.
    Buy Footwear Online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...