Thursday 14 June 2012

Summer fragrance: Flora Gorgeous Gardenia by Gucci


I should probably start by saying I'm not too good at describing fragrances, therefore I'll try to keep this post short and simple. If you are a fan of the original Flora perfume, then there is a big chance you will love Gucci's new line of perfumes named "the Garden Collection". The fragrance that most resembles Flora (and my personal favourite) is Gorgeous Gardenia. The difference between them would be that the latter is not as sweet and strong as the original Flora. Gorgeous Gardenia is a little more discrete and more fruity in my opinion.

The reason why I like this perfume so much is because it has all the things I love in a summer fragrance: it's sweet but fresh in the same time, it's deliciously fruity with gorgeous floral notes, it's incredibly feminine and it's long lasting. It's pleasant and fun. It's perfect! 

Its top notes are red berries and pear, its middle notes are gardenia and plumeria and its base notes are brown sugar and patchouli. Gorgeous Gardenia is a fragrance which is both exotic and sophisticated and which has quickly become one of my favourite perfumes ever.

What's your favourite summer fragrance? Any recommendation?

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...